7.09.2006
Call me crazy if you want...but I love picking out names!! And uh, my poor kids, I like names that to me sound really really kool and different, but other people usually think I'm nuts =p So here's my most recent list of kids, for no real reason at all, just for me to remember mostly, I think they're kool and some of the meanings are really good too:
- William (k so this one isn't too creative but i wanna have my oldest be Will. Means 'Valiant Protector')
- Karis (it's supposed to be Charis from Greek meaning… grace gift or something but with a K it looks kooler)
- Ransom (Aah! I love this name! in some announcement at church or something it said this couple named their son Ransom…and it sounds like, medieval or something. And the meaning's kool too, 'Son of the Shield, Redeemer')
- Aryélle (I've always wanted a name with and accent mark…It looks like it's from another language. Ugh English would be so much kooler with accents and stuff…Anyways this is like Ariel except…that's way too much like Little Mermaid (bleck) So I made this name…the difference is the long A like fAther, and the accent on the E putting the stress there. It's really fun to write too :) ) Ariel means 'Lioness of God'
- Here I need another boy name…. something more creative than Michael! Cause that's my grandad's name and my mom tried to name each of us that….except the small fact we were all girls…so that didn't work too well… anyways unless I find a super kool guy name, Mike it'll have to be. Means 'Who is like God'
Hehe all this assuming I actually have that many kids and in that order….uh, unlikely… Oh well.
Other names…
Mickayla with the nickname Mickle
Shi (girl's name…like shy except not :p )
Apple (girl name again….yeah most people think this is really stupid but SERIOUSLY like, picture a little girl with curly blond hair and green eyes….i think it's cute. Ha.)
Daisy…(uh…maybe…or not…)
So, yeah for whatever that's worth
Labels: random
Leave your response