<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30303880?origin\x3dhttp://thekid222.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Pix

8.24.2006

here ya go Pete... random pictures randomly selected from my randomly black and white life :D
Versailles gardens

Train station in Rome

Venetian ferry

New England clam shack

Splenda contest

Parisian café

Sock hop

Kool NE bridge

My frog that didn't turn into a prince

Snow day in Washington Grove :)

Walk in the snow

Rok27 and Bouncy

Roman rooftop garden

Random road

Labels:

  1. Blogger Shadowsong | 8/25/2006 4:55 PM |  

    Dang, they're a little better on my computer....

    i don't like the way blogger does pictures. Oh well.

  2. Blogger pedro del piero | 8/25/2006 7:34 PM |  

    I love the pics. I have no clue why on earth you addressed this post to me.

    I love the pics from the snow day chill-out I got to host especially. God has been good to me to give me a ton of great relationships.

    I miss y'all down there.

  3. Blogger Shadowsong | 8/25/2006 8:28 PM |  

    Because you told me to ;)

    That snow day was such fun!! miss you too...

  4. Blogger pedro del piero | 8/26/2006 4:43 AM |  

    I did? When?

  5. Blogger Shadowsong | 8/26/2006 3:11 PM |  

    It was a little while ago. Can't remember when....you were over here for some reason....uh....and i was standing by my basement door...ummm...yeah that's all i remember.

  6. Blogger pedro del piero | 8/26/2006 5:09 PM |  

    o yeah. when we crashed into your place before jimmie cone. was that it?

    that was so fun. I wish we could do stuff like that more.

    you need to crash at our place some time.

  7. Blogger Shadowsong | 8/26/2006 5:54 PM |  

    yeah that was it i think.

    i KNOW!!

  8. Blogger Shadowsong | 8/28/2006 2:31 PM |  

    I wanna be there, just to like see them off or whatever but I dunno how helpful I would be.....::rolleyes::

Leave your response

www.flickr.com
the.Sour Patch.kid's photos More of the.Sour Patch.kid's photos