i found out where exactly in Italy i'm from! Reggio Calabria...it used to be a fishing town and now it's a kool city bordering the Medditeranian (sp?) sea on the very tip of the "toe" thing in southern Italy. I wanna go back!!
...wow, like you all really wanted to know that. Oh well.
Yesterday was such a sleepy, quiet, rainy, sweater, windy sort of day, wasn't it? Walks in the rain have got to be one of my absolute favorite things ever.
haha, no that's not what i meant. Sorry, yeah it was worded weird. I mean like, my great grandparents all came from Italy, Ireland, England, and Scotland. So i'm 1/4th Italian, and my Italian ancestor peoples lived in Calabria. Make sense?
music? hmm. I just sort of got my music up and running like a week ago so I'm just happy with whatever I have.
Right now I'm loving Seven Places, Starfield, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, dc Talk (old-school I know), and Shai Linne (a Christian Rap group local to the Philly area).
Of course I always enjoy those good ol soundtracks. Pirates, Gods and Generals, Halo, and Les Mis.
Also, if you're in a Christmas spirit you can turn on A Christmas Carol by Alan Menken.
i think i mean an infectious something...or i meant infectious or something. Whatever, it definately omigosh......wow...yeah i do it so automatically, AH i almost did it there to.. great...omigosh
...hey go to the grad. blog thing and do what sam says there...AAAH woah yeah i can't type without elipses..ack what the heck i really can't stop, um, erg what was i saying.
oh yeah. put a lil' comment on the grad 07 blog, Mrs. H wants everyone's ideas or whatever. Gosh there's like, 31 comments on there in 4 hours...AH no i did it again. DARNit.
Uh, there was something else but it's the same as trying to go through the day w/o saying "like", ever tried that? impossible. You forget everything you start saying and end up with a whole paragraph of broken sentances that make no sense because you keep stopping to try and find another word.
=D
i found out where exactly in Italy i'm from! Reggio Calabria...it used to be a fishing town and now it's a kool city bordering the Medditeranian (sp?) sea on the very tip of the "toe" thing in southern Italy. I wanna go back!!
...wow, like you all really wanted to know that. Oh well.
Yesterday was such a sleepy, quiet, rainy, sweater, windy sort of day, wasn't it? Walks in the rain have got to be one of my absolute favorite things ever.
AARG guys i desperately need new music. uuh, ideas anyone??
wait...your from Italy? wait what? wait like, wait...you were born there or something? im confused
walking + rain + 1:00 am = really kool
um ideas for music?? im kinda in the alternative/rock/pop stage so...i mean as far as what to listen to...um
Halo 2 volume 2 it came out in March and ill probably get it in the next 2 days
ill tell you more later i guess
haha, no that's not what i meant. Sorry, yeah it was worded weird. I mean like, my great grandparents all came from Italy, Ireland, England, and Scotland. So i'm 1/4th Italian, and my Italian ancestor peoples lived in Calabria. Make sense?
yeah lmk...
music? hmm. I just sort of got my music up and running like a week ago so I'm just happy with whatever I have.
Right now I'm loving Seven Places, Starfield, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, dc Talk (old-school I know), and Shai Linne (a Christian Rap group local to the Philly area).
Of course I always enjoy those good ol soundtracks. Pirates, Gods and Generals, Halo, and Les Mis.
Also, if you're in a Christmas spirit you can turn on A Christmas Carol by Alan Menken.
ok. that's enough music
also try the rock n roll worship circus. (that's the name of the band)
oh yeah. And I've recently been getting to know the Evan anthem. I've enjoyed them so far.
um... i don't really have anything since you are my sister :) take off your obnoxious word verification thing!
::evil laugh::
never!!!
uh sorry. yeah it's there cuz otherwise i'll get hit with a ton of spam again. Stupid robots...
Pedro, your pic isn't working and it's really starting to annoy...jk. But what is it??
and uh, "rock n roll worship circus"? wowsa...
Can you see it now?
Have you listened to those guys? I like them a lot. They're cool.
ERG...
what was that?
Also check out Derek webb's new album called mockingbird. Google it and you should find the website where this album is available for completely free.
that was me, like i said...i was going to say something profound but after about 10 minutes of thinking decided not to
yeah i kinda figured that wyz...
aaah, i just realized that pretty much everything i ever say in comments pathetically trails of with "..."
that's sad.
someone else did that a LOT and after seeing so much of it I naturally hooked on and add elipses all the time...
i think its an infectious or something...
ha, "an infectious..."
yeah i agree tho...
...
i think i mean an infectious something...or i meant infectious or something. Whatever, it definately omigosh......wow...yeah i do it so automatically, AH i almost did it there to.. great...omigosh
ok, i will not write elipses. phew, wow.
LOL.
...hey go to the grad. blog thing and do what sam says there...AAAH woah yeah i can't type without elipses..ack what the heck i really can't stop, um, erg what was i saying.
oh yeah. put a lil' comment on the grad 07 blog, Mrs. H wants everyone's ideas or whatever. Gosh there's like, 31 comments on there in 4 hours...AH no i did it again. DARNit.
Uh, there was something else but it's the same as trying to go through the day w/o saying "like", ever tried that? impossible. You forget everything you start saying and end up with a whole paragraph of broken sentances that make no sense because you keep stopping to try and find another word.
if that made any sense at all.
Leave your response