yeah you would be all ready to answer the phone and the second you picked it up the awkwardness of the situation would just hit you. Like, I'm getting payed to say something on the phone, wow. and so after you've recovered from that laugh and start answering the phone you realize how serious being a receptionist is and that you probably ruined your job and the person on the other side of the phone probably heard you laugh...so you laugh again...and the cycle continues
I can't relate at all. I'm sorry.
Oh....go away peter!!
jk
no but like, i applied for this part-time receptionist job...so yeah we'll see...
Subway, hiring a part-time person (the loser)
Josie, Josie. You make me laugh!
well, receptionists aren't that bad...and it isn't the *worst* job
I know.....and if i get the job i'll be excited, like, i need a job so bad!! the loser part was more like part-time desperate student ;p
yeah you would be all ready to answer the phone and the second you picked it up the awkwardness of the situation would just hit you. Like, I'm getting payed to say something on the phone, wow. and so after you've recovered from that laugh and start answering the phone you realize how serious being a receptionist is and that you probably ruined your job and the person on the other side of the phone probably heard you laugh...so you laugh again...and the cycle continues
Leave your response