10.16.2006
Finally, pix from our trip! Sorry, there's a quite a few. I cut it down tons tho...
Getting in the car to head off...she’s a little excited ;-)
So we drove all night...and into the next day. We stopped at St. Augustine which is about 45 minutes away from New Smyrna (where we were staying). My aunt went to college here
Kool fort on the waterfront...
Hung out there for a while and then ate lunch

We went into some shops...where I found the absolutely awesome ninja sword I couldn’t buy...for uh, various reasons ;-P and couldn’t take a picture of. ::sigh::
Left there and went to our condo, which wasn’t open yet, so we hung out on the beach and climbed on rocks...


She is SO adorable. I love her.



Lol, our resident goof. =,
Yup, so we finally got to the place we were staying...it was beautiful =)
Erin took this lovely picture
And...yeah. We pretty much hung out on the beach, cooked lots of fun stuff, had long devotions, talked a ton, and watched Lost every night =D



We went to the grocery store in search of Florida oranges…and guess what we found?
“Product of South Africa”
How pathetic is that?! Haha.
There was a boardwalk in nearby Daytona

We got Coldstone =D


And rode the little lift thingy
And lots more random stuff


Then on the way back we stopped in Savanna, Georgia. It was a very quaint, very southern city. The food was absolutely wonderful…best cornbread I’ve ever had. And I was on p e r c o c e t...

...as that pic shows.

That’s it!

hahaha, product of south Africa, that is pretty lame. I guess there's some serious competition down in Florida. Didn't the hurricane do something to their orange buisness?
Does Kristen collect shot glasses?
Sweet! As it gets colder here, beaches and Icecream seem to be migrating south, Sounds like tons of fun. As far as the oranges, if you go to Africa I'm sure they sell florida oranges. its a way of keeping our shipping industry intact, gives the orange preservers, and bug sprayers more stuff to work on :o)
And what is with girls, wine/shot glass collections and all? I mean this in the most kind way of course, but honestly how does one simply decide that they collect shot glasses. There hast to be at least a handfull of clc girls with large beer can/wine bottle collections... Do they inherit the idea from thier parents? oh well just wondering...
-Sean
Yah...I never bought one, (my parants explained before that occurred)...but yah...I thought thay were for lil' sips or something. Course that was back when I was like 5 and thought that when peeps moved they always traded houses.
Dumb Blond! (I'm convinced Josie is disguised)
tuffer, you forget that this is a what, 13 year old GIRL collecting shot-glasses, not a guy. It's just not like...normal in one sense.
awesome pics steph! taking pictures at the beach is the best...
south africa? haha!
hey, Sean commented! yay!
kate that's a cute pic of you :D
Yup, my parents didn't let me collect them when i was her age...hmmm...so i started collecting jewelry from everywhere i went instead...and you can act. use it!!
I think most g ir l s go thru some point in time where they really want to collect shot glasses for no apparent reason.
rofl, yeah Tuffer pe r co c e t totally rocks :p In the best and most legal way i can mean that... O.O Haha. Praise the Lord for pain k i l le r s and stuff that makes you too loopy to care about the rest ;)
Guess what came out yesterday? Ghosts of Onyx...the 4th Halo book! uuuh...yeah just thought ya'll would want to know that. ;P
okay guys, i want thoughts on "The Prestige" (if you've seen it...) I'm so thoroughly confused by that movie. What'd you think about it?
haha, that movie...wow. I really liked how their obsessions and bitterness toward eachother left them either dead or like...dead or with their friends dead or with their wives dead or missing. Like there was no decicisve victory, and neither gained really anything from it...i might have more later
bummer, I seriously just wrote a 10 page summary with every implication imaginable created by that movie... and it just dissapeared on me. Completely gone. I am not starting over, or going to recreate my monologue, if you want to know why I think the movie is completly wrong and doesnt work or at least misses the point and would be the prelude to armageddon... ask me later.
-Sean
Arg, yeah...blogger has a tendancy to do that. grr.
Yeah I want to talk to you about it.
It was weird, like yes Chad it did show their obsessions and how it led to the d e at hs or otherwise ruination of ppl's lives, but it seemed to justify that in some ways. That it was worth it to get the "prestige." Like at the end when Alfred says, "That's what it's about, it's about the prestige. We both lived half a life. It was enough for us, [him and his brother] but not for them [Sarah and Olivia]." Add that to all the detailed stuff Sean has about why it wouldn't work...haha. I don't know. I think I'd have to see it again to really solidify what i think...
Leave your response