<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30303880?origin\x3dhttp://thekid222.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

*sigh*

11.29.2006

I'm reading a book about Merlin's ancestors... sometimes I wish castles and magic and chivalry and such still existed...oh well. I guess we'll have to make do with this...

Oh goodness!!! lol, jk. Honestly guys thx soo much for the way you care for us =)



I have to say...that's really kool



Labels:

  1. Blogger Lydia Jane | 11/30/2006 6:50 PM |  

    Lovely blog, Steph!! Your pictures are great.

  2. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/01/2006 6:54 PM |  

    Lyd!! thx =)

  3. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/04/2006 1:44 PM |  

    Feel privaledged James, feel very privaledged!! lol

  4. Blogger Zarcon | 12/05/2006 7:59 PM |  

    read C.S. Lewis' space trilogy if you haven't. Merlin is in there, and he's kinda kool.

    chivalry hasn't died, there are still doors to open, ladies to give a respectful nod to, and die for if needed. Chivalry basically is how God wanted us to treat our sisters in Christ. As Nate says, "'to every man his own castle', and i intend to keep it that way" (i forget how we got there...something to do with government technology)
    ha, and as Malcolm says (or someone), "Knights in shining armor still exist (btw...armor looks different these days...as do the knights...and weapons i guess to)"

    I had a positive point...oh well

    but WOW, where did you find the Warlock picture!? That is awesome.

  5. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/06/2006 2:32 PM |  

    yes, let me restate... i was TOTALLY kidding! Like, the picture...sorry. I respect you guys sooo much for the way you treat us. You stand out dramatically from the treatment we get in the world. Thank you for standing up and seeking to be MEN in a culture that opposes that, it's SUCH a blessing!! really, you guys rock.

    lol, yeah i thought of you when i saw it. Found it, umm, somewhere online somehow...i don't remember.

  6. Blogger Zarcon | 2/17/2007 10:04 PM |  

    Am I supposed to take that "i thought of you when i saw a demonic flaming warlock female" as a compliment or what?!

    kdzomm = kazadum

Leave your response

www.flickr.com
the.Sour Patch.kid's photos More of the.Sour Patch.kid's photos