<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30303880?origin\x3dhttp://thekid222.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

And I know that it’s so cliché...

12.05.2006

to tell you that every day
I spend with you is the new best day of my life,
Everyone watching us
just turns away with disgust
it’s jealousy
they can see
that we’ve got it goin’ on…
--Relient k, Must Have Done Something Right

Haha, I gotta say...this song is really growing on me.

So anyways, I absolutely love rainy days. Walks in the rain are basically my favorite things ever.


grey thoughts
grey thoughts

purple rain
purple rain

The Little People
The Little People

the way...
Black on White
...is
locked
locked

Last night we decorated our tree. Christmastime!!

:christmas:glow:
:christmas:glow:

A Trail
A Trail

anticipate
Christmas Anticipation

peek-a-boo
peek-a-boo
she’s a cutie!! Goodness, this g i r l brings such joy to my life.

Vintage Beads
Vintage Beads

/perspective/
Perspective

red:frost
red

Labels: , ,

  1. Blogger Zarcon | 12/05/2006 8:07 PM |  

    The people in Relient K need help, seriously...i feel bad for them

    Fate is a lot more complicated than i thought it was...

    isn't it "the way is shut?"
    sean already started writing. It took him several hours to write 1/3 of a page, which i am happy about. Any character names, personalities, monsters or anything else you want in it, let him know; he wants ideas.

    ^18:30-12/9-TTT, coming?^
    ^And Eragon it seems will be debated...either Saturday morning (like 12:45 in the morning) or Saturday night...depending on Sean and any other fanatics^

    (Curse HTML)

  2. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/06/2006 2:22 PM |  

    Yup, it is. But I had already named them "the way" and "locked" and then when i posted I realized the connection...anyway...

    aaah, I totally can't wait to read it! although at that rate it might take 20+ years...good that he's serious tho

    uhuh, i'm coming =) And i think i told you this but I can't do early Saturday (Eragon), i have work that morning.

  3. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/08/2006 2:53 PM |  

    hahaha...my sister (erin) got a compliment today. She was babysitting (you can tell where this is heading...) and their 4-year-old said her hair looked "just like Jack Sparrow's!!" "Uh...thank you..." "It really does! I don't know how he gets his hair to look like that..."

    lol, she was THRILLED.

    UGH i just ruined a huge batch of cookies. I borrowed one last cup of flour to finish them, looked down as i dumped it in, picked up a little brown thing...

    it was full of bugs. AAAAAH gross!!! Weevils. I screamed.

    *shudder*

Leave your response

www.flickr.com
the.Sour Patch.kid's photos More of the.Sour Patch.kid's photos