12.09.2006
If weakness is a wound
That no one wants to speak of
Then ‘kool’ is just how far we have to fall
For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing
And I am not amused:
I only want to be loved
But I feel safe behind the firewall
Thus says the LORD: 'Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength
Can I lose my need to impress?
If you want the truth,
I need to confess
The heart is deceitful above all things and desperately sick
I'm not alright
I’m broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to You
It leads me to You
A glorious throne set on high from the beginning is the place of our sanctuary
Burn away the pride
Bring me to my weakness
Till everything to hide behind is gone
Therefore I will beast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For when I am weak, then I am strong
And when I’m open wide,
with nothing left to cling to
Only You are there to lead me on
I have set the Lord always before me;
Cause honestly, I’m not that strong
because He is at my right hand I shall not be shaken
I’m not alright
I’m broken inside, broken inside
And all I go through, it leads me to You
It leads me to You
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge
And now I’m moved, and now I’m moved, and now I’m moved
...closer to you...
It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes
I’m not alright,
I’m broken inside, broken inside
Oh, broken inside, broken inside
My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me
And all I go through, it leads me to You
It leads me to You
Shout for joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; give him glorious praise! You have tried us as silver is tried…you laid a crushing burden on our backs. Yet you have brought us out to a place of abundance. Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will tell you what He has done for my soul
...I’m not alright...
Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand
:That’s why I need you:
Labels: encouragement, scripture, songs
Ascoltare [to] this song. really.
é: sanctus real, I'm Not Alright
e btw: I recant what I said about chivalry!! I was kidding! read l'altro comment on the post for a full apology e incoraggiamento ;o
:sono spiacente:
are you speaking half in another language? Cause half of your words seem nonsensical
-i knew you were kidding
yup. Italian.
"listen"
"it is:"
"and"
"the other"
"and encouragement"
"I'm sorry"
-aah nonsensical...i love that word!!!
-ha
thank you. seriously really encouraging. esp. the scriptures. love you girly!
Leave your response