<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30303880?origin\x3dhttp://thekid222.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

an ode to my very favoritest shoes

12.28.2006


[for sheer random happiness]



:and to adorable flowerlettes:



[for girly pink wetness and the fun of making up words]




:and to Cinnamon Apple English Breakfast tea:



[because I'm a hopeless romantic who also hasn't had any sleep]



:and to this most treasured gift and the ability to use it:




[the very words of our infinite God]

I do believe that I am perfectly happy

Labels:

  1. Blogger Zarcon | 12/29/2006 10:54 PM |  

    aren't those shoes like not even yours? I though they were erins...

  2. Blogger Shadowsong | 12/30/2006 12:06 AM |  

    lol...Yep, I must admit they are. But they're still my very favoritest shoes and I steal them whenever I can :-p

  3. Blogger pedro del piero | 1/02/2007 1:57 PM |  

    yeah. I definitely wasn't expecting anyone to find that blog. wtvr.

    cool pics.

  4. Blogger Shadowsong | 1/02/2007 3:10 PM |  

    HAHA.

    I leave you with that.

    =,

  5. Blogger Zarcon | 1/02/2007 11:41 PM |  

    ok so far whenever anyone puts pictures up 50% of the people see it and comment "cool pics" or "nice pics" or "awesome pics" or in the even more annoying occasion "sweet pics"

    gosh can we come up with a more annoying phrase!! i think we can! i just haven't made it up yet...seriously peoples...what's up with the dumb word "pics"

  6. Blogger pedro del piero | 1/03/2007 6:14 PM |  

    fine.

    Those photographs are fantabulous! (is that a word?)

  7. Blogger Zarcon | 1/03/2007 10:33 PM |  

    Erk! That was almost good! Just making up a word like fantabulous doesn't fly. There are certain words that just shouldn't be combined...like baffled and confused...combuffled just gives me shivers

  8. Blogger Kate | 1/05/2007 6:22 PM |  

    great pix steph!

Leave your response

www.flickr.com
the.Sour Patch.kid's photos More of the.Sour Patch.kid's photos